Work For Us!
It is a GREAT time to work for Morrisette! We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Morrisette that is built on the values of teamwork, integrity, community, and creativity.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, a work-life balance, employee recognition program, wellness program and a generous offering of benefits, that include a 401(k) retirement plan as well as profit sharing.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team, click on the position below for which we are currently seeking qualified candidates and click the “apply now” button at the bottom of the position description. Be sure to include your contact information as well as your resume. Don’t have a resume? No problem. Just provide us with your contact information!
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Location: Greensboro, NC
Reports to: Sales Manager
Requisition #: 2100-01-4
We are looking for an experienced Packaging Sales Representative for a well-established territory. The ideal candidate will need to think outside the box, be solution-oriented and sell the unconventional products with the finely tuned support from our packaging design, automation and kitting departments.
- Identify prospects, customers and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals.
- Actively manage short-and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Manage marketing data using applicable sales management systems or tools (e.g. database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its suppliers, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with customers, prospects, co-workers, vendors and others.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- Must be goal-oriented, a self-starter, problem solver and highly motivated individual able to work independently.
Education & Qualifications
- College degree preferred plus two years of sales experience or the equivalent of sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, the ability to travel to customer and prospect sites and a reliable source of transportation.