Work For Us!
It is a GREAT time to work for Morrisette! We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Morrisette that is built on our core values of integrity, teamwork, and excellence.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, a work-life balance, employee recognition program, wellness program and a generous offering of benefits, that include a 401(k) retirement plan as well as profit sharing.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team, click on the position below for which we are currently seeking qualified candidates and click the “apply now” button at the bottom of the position description. Be sure to include your contact information as well as your resume. Don’t have a resume? No problem. Just provide us with your contact information!
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Location: All Branches
Reports to: Sales Manager / Vice President of Sales
Requisition #: 2100-1-10
Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers. Accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and sales goals of the company. Sales team is responsible for supporting the company vision and mission.
General and Administrative:
- Communicate effectively with the President, the VP of Sales, Sales Support, and the Sales Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are met.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Assists in developing and implementing contract processes.
Sales & Marketing:
- Identify prospects, customers and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
- Actively manage short-and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Manage marketing data using applicable sales management systems or tools (e.g. database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and it’s suppliers, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
- Develop a call schedule to adequately cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
- Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the VP of Sales and identify opportunities where applicable.
- Investigates and resolves customer’s problems.
- Keep current on new technology.
- Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, and Education
- Education at the college level (4 years college preferred)
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good math skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Must own and maintain a car.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Requisition #: 4260 – 01 – 1
Drivers are responsible for the delivery of products to our customers in an efficient, safe and helpful manner. They also ensure proper delivery of paperwork, collect payments, when applicable, and occasionally unload and load freight using the appropriate material handling equipment.
- Deliver products to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Pick-up returned items, as needed
- Maintain the delivery truck which includes reviewing maintenance records and performing inspections
- Review stock on truck for any required placards that may need to be displayed
- Maintain a clean and orderly truck
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Must be trustworthy, dependable and safety conscious
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to both employees and customers
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack, if needed
- Ability to sit for long periods of time operating a motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift and carry up to sixty (60) pounds
Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License, in good standing. Class A strongly preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years Class C driving experience, two (2) of which must be Class A or Class B