Join The Family And Become Part Of Our Mission
It’s Time To Unbox Your Potential
We exist to create a community that values people over profit, while providing innovative packaging solutions. We apply that purpose from the inside out by finding and cultivating the best of the best when it comes to the talented individuals that make up the Morrisette Packaging family. Here you will feel valued, be given the resources you need to grow, and your achievements will be constantly celebrated. Our name is built by the hard working people that make up what Morrisette Packaging is at its core. Through teamwork, integrity, community, and creativity – our team is unboxing potential in all we do!
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, positive work-life balance, employee recognition program, wellness program, and a generous offering of benefits including 401(k), retirement plan, and profit sharing.
If you’re ready to take the next step in joining our team, read through our open positions and select the one you feel most qualified for. Once you’ve made your selection, click “Apply Now” to fill out your information and start the application process.
Buyer Charlotte, NC
We’re looking for an experienced Buyer to join our team.Learn MoreApply Now
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports to: Charlotte Branch Manager
Requisition #: 4270-06-1
Work with us and enjoy excellent compensation, a phenomenal culture, and a great work life balance!
Associates in this position are analytical, detail oriented and possess superb follow-up skills. They are responsible for the procurement of materials and supplies at the best cost, quality, and availability. This position is highly interactive with sales & other associates working together to create customized packaging for our clientele. This position works with suppliers to obtain the lowest total cost on materials and is also responsible for developing and maintaining on-going supplier relationships.
• Implement purchasing strategies throughout the complete supply chain.
• Cycle count products and note discrepancies.
• Enter and approve stock transfers.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex matters.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel & mathematical reasoning skills preferred.
• Setup item numbers for new items
• Obtain returns for defective items.
• Assist with year-end inventory process.
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills.
• Review back-order reports & open purchase reports.
• Respond to sales representative’s requests for quotes.
• Resolve pricing issues.
• Consistently meet strict deadlines and multitask in a demanding work environment.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Preferred candidates will have at least five (5) years in a purchasing role.
• Competitive compensation
• Employee bonus
• Profit sharing
• 401(k) with matching and 100% vesting
• Benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance and more
• Paid time off
• Company paid holidays
• Paid Parental leave
• Employee discount on products
• Education assistance
• Company paid STD insurance